Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying they have more confidence in the signing of Kane over Haaland, claiming he's more suited to our team or better for us somehow, wow...

That's adorable possibly if a 4 year old is innocently saying that cos he likes some goals he scored but from an adult that is complete drivel, that's like saying Blackburn should've signed Steve Bull over Alan Shearer, it's like hearing someone say they think Colin Calderwood looked a better player for Spurs at centreback than a young Sol Campbell, or like saying Chris Powell is better than Ashley Cole for England back in 2001 while proclaiming he is just an overrated Arsenal kid... "get Powell back in the team" none of those are even slightly correct.

I'm pointing out the difference in class here because it's the very same I'm not even exaggerating, if you honestly believe Kane is a better option than Haaland for us, or will be more of a danger to opponents and more of a help to teammates... then you must believed some or all of the above examples to have been true for their time, Haaland is way above Kane in terms of levels or what he'd offer us.

Either, A: you're trolling. B: you're Arry Kane trying to convince us all you're a better option. Or, C: your judgement of football is so incomprehensibly poor at this time at least, that you should honestly take a break before you think to yourself what was I thinking.
Maybe your brain has gone into overdrive we all have brain farts at times and you're clearly having one bigtime, or maybe it's simply cos you clearly know nowt about football.

Whatever the case you need some advice, so here it is...
View attachment 39554
or you have a different opinion of the player, however we all need to agree on things ,it makes the threads go smoothly baaaaaaaaa,

i want haaland over kane ,but if others dont its their feeling/opinion , no big problem, they certainly don't need abusing for it.

Just don’t see why Mbappe would stick with PSG in such a wank league, can’t see it personally even for stupid money.
Same. I believe after the PSG game yesterday he was asked about his future and said he hasn’t decided, he could stay at PSG, etc etc… then a few hours later, coincidentally, someone is reporting he’s staying at PSG. These outlets just need something to talk about and until it’s official they’ll continue to speculate. Tebas, Perez and even Benzema have all indicated he’s going to Madrid. I think out of respect for their current clubs, big players making big moves away prefer not to have things announced in season. So they continue to play the “all options still on the table” line over and over. It’s very boring at this point.

or you have a different opinion of the player, however we all need to agree on things ,it makes the threads go smoothly baaaaaaaaa,

i want haaland over kane ,but if others dont its their feeling/opinion , no big problem, they certainly don't need abusing for it.
I want H over K! Haaland can develop and get even better - how much better could be eyewatering!. Harry is ok but he's not gonna set the FOCs in CBL3 on fire!

I feel twitchy down there.

Peach.jpg

Last edited:
Real Madrid “hi kylian, we’re ready to draw your contract up but we are bit strapped for cash so instead of a million euros it’s 500k there’s a good lad we’ll be in touch.”

kylian to agent “tell psg I’m interested in resigning with them, Madrid pissing me about leak it to the press”

Real Madrid ” ok here’s contract 800k sign here”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.