Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mbappe thread is back near the top. Post that shit there.

Only posted here, coz it's been reported quiet a fair bit, that Madrid are also after haaland. Easy correlation

I have been here a while, so I know where to post, thanks.

Only posted here, coz it's been reported quiet a fair bit, that Madrid are also after haaland. Easy correlation

I have been here a while, so I know where to post, thanks.
So Madrid are going to shit their pants and sign Haaland, is your correlation...

What are France going to do, take Mbappe's passport off him so he can't fly to Spain?

The lad is going, end of.

So Madrid are going to shit their pants and sign Haaland, is your correlation...

What are France going to do, take Mbappe's passport off him so he can't fly to Spain?

That's alot of money to turn down from Qatar owners. If the figures are right they've offered him,

A 2 year deal
50 million euros a year
100 million euro signing bonus

Fucking hell.

No , I am saying don't underestimate - how clubs can use soft power . The Journo reporting is reputable

Molina: Paris Saint-Germain is using all its strength and everything it has to renew Mbappe's contract. The club is ready to offer all its financial strength. French President Emmanuel Macron pressured Mbappe to renew. The former French president, Sarkozy, and the Emir of Qatar are also trying.

Widely reported Haaland wants to go to Spain and Madrid are the biggest club there. Just saying its possible.

Obviously I hope Haaland signs with us regardless of what happens with Mbappe.

No , I am saying don't underestimate - how clubs can use soft power . The Journo reporting is reputable

Molina: Paris Saint-Germain is using all its strength and everything it has to renew Mbappe's contract. The club is ready to offer all its financial strength. French President Emmanuel Macron pressured Mbappe to renew. The former French president, Sarkozy, and the Emir of Qatar are also trying.

Widely reported Haaland wants to go to Spain and Madrid are the biggest club there. Just saying its possible.

Obviously I hope Haaland signs with us regardless of what happens with Mbappe.
Mbappe will go to Madrid, nailed on.

Funny how the minds of some here work: so Mbappe can turn down Real Madrid (and the beaches, the bikinis, the weather etc) for a PSG renewal but Haaland won’t be able to resist them for us and even if he does now, in the first opportunity he will move to Spain. But if Mbappe were to not go, the next day they would just turn to Haaland and easily sign him instead. Seriously… What a lack of confidence in the club and its power and also the power of the PL. It’s a very peculiar sort of pathetic desperation.
What a shock that PSG would want their best player to stay. But he won’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.