Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on mate - the whole debate has become so reductive and binary (not to mention bizarrely emotive), that the space for any perspective which doesn’t fall absolutely on one side or the other is lost.

The reality is both players would be fantastic in this City side. They’d bring different qualities, but both would work given how we set up.

I happen to prefer Haaland, as I think he has more exciting potential and could be with us for the long term given his age. Plus there’s the story with Haaland that gives him a genuine connection to the Club.

With Kane - he’s as good as he’s going to get right now. Which is still pretty fucking special, but the potential with him isn’t quite as explosive/exciting. Plus we’d all know he’s a Spurs fan at heart - which is fine, but doesnt quite have the investment of Haaland.
Think most on here wanted kane last summer ,me included no doubt about that,and yess he wud be great in this side,if im bein honest i think shaun goater wud bag 30 goals easy,the kane thing for me has passed since peps comments saying rnjoy time at spurs ect,but man city are a buisness at end of day and the haaland transfer is much better for the club,its not my money so i dont care what they spend ,but they wont think same,haaland is a great option for them no doubt about that

Maybe a binary thread/issue, not a binary forum.

I think most “hot” topics get binary after a while. But yes as a whole this forum is too big to be reduced to that.

My post was very much tongue in cheek. I’m now worried @Damocles is going to burn my website to the ground for fun just to remind me of my place and his power.

I think most “hot” topics get binary after a while. But yes as a whole this forum is too big to be reduced to that.

My post was very much tongue in cheek. I’m now worried @Damocles is going to burn my website to the ground for fun just to remind me of my place and his power.
Haha; I’m sure your place is assured mate. I’m not quite sure where that exactly is, but I’m sure it’s assured ;-)

Maybe a binary thread/issue, not a binary forum.
01001000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00111111

The Sword of Damocles hangs overhead!

You wouldn't...I don't give a fuck if Mbappe goes to Qatar or China...Haaland not going to Real...Why would he go somewhere he was already dubbed sloppy seconds?...not happening...If Mbappe spurns Real it will just reinforce what Odegaard told his friend Erling when asked about Real, "Nothing special"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.