Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t buy into not announcing our end as it’ll be a distraction. I think it would give everyone in and around City a massive lift knowing he’s on route.

Haaland is not even City player yet and some of our fans justify every kind of excuse to make him our highest earner in the first season.

It sickens me tbh and fortunately they are not the part of transfer management. Our club board should be better than this and i'm expect if Haaland does join he will not immediately given the status of highest earner on the first season.

Haaland is not even City player yet and some of our fans justify every kind of excuse to make him our highest earner in the first season.

It sickens me tbh and fortunately they are not the part of transfer management. Our club board should be better than this and i'm expect if Haaland does join he will not immediately given the status of highest earner on the first season.
Did you email the club mate? Sounds like you know what’s what!

No question around Haaland's quality or that he'd improve the squad, but anyone else not a get good vibe from this whole transfer saga?

Don't like the fact we'd break our wage structure to land him. Don't think he should be on more than KDB for example. Could cause harmony issues in the squad and seems like Madrid is his preferred destination anyway. Our best players in the modern era — KDB, David Silva, Aguero, Kompany etc — have spent the majority of their career at the top with us. Whereas, even if he did join it looks like it would be for 3 seasons and then seek a move to Madrid/Barcelona.

I'd rather we find another top young forward who a) doesn't have Raiola as an agent, and b) doesn't have a massive ego asking for 500k+/week.
Stop listening to the media. KDB knows Haaland well, and will probably be the first to welcome him to City

Sickened by City fans and the media getting giddy and spouting shit about wages, really.

No question around Haaland's quality or that he'd improve the squad, but anyone else not a get good vibe from this whole transfer saga?

Don't like the fact we'd break our wage structure to land him. Don't think he should be on more than KDB for example. Could cause harmony issues in the squad and seems like Madrid is his preferred destination anyway. Our best players in the modern era — KDB, David Silva, Aguero, Kompany etc — have spent the majority of their career at the top with us. Whereas, even if he did join it looks like it would be for 3 seasons and then seek a move to Madrid/Barcelona.

I'd rather we find another top young forward who a) doesn't have Raiola as an agent, and b) doesn't have a massive ego asking for 500k+/week.
2099bd7ac110bddffc61affce3866875.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.