Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
No question around Haaland's quality or that he'd improve the squad, but anyone else not a get good vibe from this whole transfer saga?

Don't like the fact we'd break our wage structure to land him. Don't think he should be on more than KDB for example. Could cause harmony issues in the squad and seems like Madrid is his preferred destination anyway. Our best players in the modern era — KDB, David Silva, Aguero, Kompany etc — have spent the majority of their career at the top with us. Whereas, even if he did join it looks like it would be for 3 seasons and then seek a move to Madrid/Barcelona.

I'd rather we find another top young forward who a) doesn't have Raiola as an agent, and b) doesn't have a massive ego asking for 500k+/week.
Please stop the nonsense...and I'll repeat something I've had to tell a few others on here...Thank God you are not in any way involved with City's decision making...

We get worked up because players will get worked up about it. What does it say to KDB, Bernardo Silva etc — who are world-class and been top players for us for years in the peaks of the career — when Haaland rocks up on way more than them when he's won none of the same things they have
They don’t at all. If anything they will be looking forward to negotiating their next contract.

We get worked up because players will get worked up about it. What does it say to KDB, Bernardo Silva etc — who are world-class and been top players for us for years in the peaks of the career — when Haaland rocks up on way more than them when he's won none of the same things they have
Either you don't understand the nature of professional sports or you're just looking for some kind of irrelevant issue to moan about...

No question around Haaland's quality or that he'd improve the squad, but anyone else not a get good vibe from this whole transfer saga?

Don't like the fact we'd break our wage structure to land him. Don't think he should be on more than KDB for example. Could cause harmony issues in the squad and seems like Madrid is his preferred destination anyway. Our best players in the modern era — KDB, David Silva, Aguero, Kompany etc — have spent the majority of their career at the top with us. Whereas, even if he did join it looks like it would be for 3 seasons and then seek a move to Madrid/Barcelona.

I'd rather we find another top young forward who a) doesn't have Raiola as an agent, and b) doesn't have a massive ego asking for 500k+/week.
BINGO , you got a full house there

500k a week?
Like Ronaldo you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.