Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan saying basically at the end of the month which a lot of other journalists have said. Seems to be the on going theme with these journalists. Either they are guessing or someone has been briefed that Haaland is indeed making a decision at the end of the month.

Keegan saying basically at the end of the month which a lot of other journalists have said. Seems to be the on going theme with these journalists. Either they are guessing or someone has been briefed that Haaland is indeed making a decision at the end of the month.
Rosler said it will come out before the end of April too.

I don't believe there'll be any announcement before the end of the league season. We keep getting told "next couple of weeks" and I recall one itk insisting it would be done by Jan, then in Jan, then in March.

It makes no sense to wait until our current squad is in a title run in and a CL semi final to then announce a transfer. Enjoy the football while it's on.

I don't believe there'll be any announcement before the end of the league season. We keep getting told "next couple of weeks" and I recall one itk insisting it would be done by Jan, then in Jan, then in March.

It makes no sense to wait until our current squad is in a title run in and a CL semi final to then announce a transfer. Enjoy the football while it's on.
This. If there is a 30 Apr release clause date and it is paid then Dortmund won't want the news out there before the transfer window as it may scupper their replacement plans. The buying club will not want it out there as it may destabilise the existing squad during the run in. So expect lots of hints and rumours but no confirmation until June.

This. If there is a 30 Apr release clause date and it is paid then Dortmund won't want the news out there before the transfer window as it may scupper their replacement plans. The buying club will not want it out there as it may destabilise the existing squad during the run in. So expect lots of hints and rumours but no confirmation until June.
Our players will already know that he is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.