Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Madrid wanna stay in the haaland conversation to aid their negotiations with Mbappe to be honest. Even though I'm convinced they probably have no shot unless Mbappe collapses. Maybe get Mbappe's weekly wage down to 900k a week.

This. If there is a 30 Apr release clause date and it is paid then Dortmund won't want the news out there before the transfer window as it may scupper their replacement plans. The buying club will not want it out there as it may destabilise the existing squad during the run in. So expect lots of hints and rumours but no confirmation until June.
Obviously I’m guessing but I absolutely see Dortmund releasing this information and I think, once they have the money, it will be difficult to keep it a secret..it’s too high profile. Dortmund will have been planning for a while now.

It won’t come from City though.

Obviously I’m guessing but I absolutely see Dortmund releasing this information and I think, once they have the money, it will be difficult to keep it a secret..it’s too high profile. Dortmund will have been planning for a while now.

It won’t come from City though.
Agreed.

Once it’s wrapped up, we’ll know - from one source or another.

Alot of reports coming out right now that Real Madrid are accelerating the talks with Monaco for Tchouameni, 65m price tag seems to be the amount, think they are moving on from Haaland and now prioritising Tchouameni with Mbappe being a done deal?

I don't believe there'll be any announcement before the end of the league season. We keep getting told "next couple of weeks" and I recall one itk insisting it would be done by Jan, then in Jan, then in March.

It makes no sense to wait until our current squad is in a title run in and a CL semi final to then announce a transfer. Enjoy the football while it's on.

The announcement will come from Dortmund. It will be Berger that releases it. Dortmund are already briefing him on the replacement and how much it will cost for Dortmund to get him.

He's also this week been briefed about who Dortmund are selling. Germany is different with signings, Sule was announced half way through the season as Dortmunds new player.

City won't announce it, but as soon as Dortmund wrap up the replacement for Haaland, they will announce Haalands destination. Already briefs coming out again about Adeyemi and the price it would cost Dortmund also that they are in advanced negotiations with RB Salzburg.

As soon as Adeyemi is done. Haalands destination will be announced by Dortmund most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.