Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of reports coming out right now that Real Madrid are accelerating the talks with Monaco for Tchouameni, 65m price tag seems to be the amount, think they are moving on from Haaland and now prioritising Tchouameni with Mbappe being a done deal?
yeah absolutely, i’d just come on here to say this exact thing. i think this is the biggest signal we’ve had so far that they know they’ve lost the race.

Of course it will be announced before the end of the season. The club and the player want to be in control of the comms, and once the decision has been made it will be impossible to keep under wraps for long.

I don't believe there'll be any announcement before the end of the league season. We keep getting told "next couple of weeks" and I recall one itk insisting it would be done by Jan, then in Jan, then in March.

It makes no sense to wait until our current squad is in a title run in and a CL semi final to then announce a transfer. Enjoy the football while it's on.
that maybe true on our side but the season is pretty much over for dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.