Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s Rose doing at Dortmund in his training sessions. Raphael Guerriero and Malen not ready for the weekend after picking up a knock in training. Haaland needs to get out of there.

What’s Rose doing at Dortmund in his training sessions. Raphael Guerriero and Malen not ready for the weekend after picking up a knock in training. Haaland needs to get out of there.
Between him and the BVB medical team, it’s an atrocious situation. All season.

My take is we have full agreement from Haaland, will meet the buyout clause on the date it comes into force, they’ll accept, and it’ll then hit the news as done.

Shouldn’t be long now.
This makes the most sense.

Full agreement as per Tolmie's previous posts and now all parties are simply waiting for the buyout clause date as nothing can/will be announced before this date.

Man City make payment to Dortmund on this date, who will then no doubt release the information.

Quite funny to see the same posters who where so adamant we shouldn’t sign Kane as he is injury prone (even though he averages about 40 games a season) are incredibly quiet re haalands injury record.

Wont be popular but I have legitimate concerns re his injury record, it is very concerning how frequently he seems to pick up injuries and the fact he is seemingly playing through his latest ankle injury without having a scan is complete madness. Could do some long term damage

Quite funny to see the same posters who where so adamant we shouldn’t sign Kane as he is injury prone (even though he averages about 40 games a season) are incredibly quiet re haalands injury record.

Wont be popular but I have legitimate concerns re his injury record, it is very concerning how frequently he seems to pick up injuries and the fact he is seemingly playing through his latest ankle injury without having a scan is complete madness. Could do some long term damage
I think he's more concerned about the damage Dortmund's medical staff could do to him

This makes the most sense.

Full agreement as per Tolmie's previous posts and now all parties are simply waiting for the buyout clause date as nothing can/will be announced before this date.

Man City make payment to Dortmund on this date, who will then no doubt release the information.
what is the date of the buy out clause?

It will be very typical city moment, signing a world class talent only to get injury prone for the rest of his career in City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.