Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite funny to see the same posters who where so adamant we shouldn’t sign Kane as he is injury prone (even though he averages about 40 games a season) are incredibly quiet re haalands injury record.

Wont be popular but I have legitimate concerns re his injury record, it is very concerning how frequently he seems to pick up injuries and the fact he is seemingly playing through his latest ankle injury without having a scan is complete madness. Could do some long term damage

Anyone who is concerned mustn’t want the best young world class striker out there!

Injuries don’t worry me like Sergio who broke every record for city goals whys and the best striker in premier.

KDB gets something like 21m pounds before taxes from City and thats without the bonuses imo.
cannot see we need to go above that for Haaland also makes no sense.

of course Raiola will negotiate whatever he can. who knows he might even have an agreement with Haaland that 10% of his salary goes to Raiola on top of all agent fees. I think Raiola also handles driving up personal sponsorship deals for him as well, image rights etc, and he is taking a % of those too.

The press will drag this out and produce as many stories as possible even if, as the grapevine suggests, Ciy have actually agreed a deal with Haaland and his entourage.

If City are buying based on a release clause, Dortmund would be foolish to try and make it difficult for City. I'm not really sure why City would want to pay Dortmund more to stretch the payments out. From an accounting point of view, spreading the payment is of no help: you still have to record the full purchase price on acquistion, so cost wise paying more would be worse from an FFP aspect.

City ought to be able to find ways to fund the cash flow for full payment upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.