Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

adding to the above post. individual quotes (if u click on it and read on twitter - its a thread )

guys , isn't it a bit concerning ?

from what I think - this is bad long term for the player and hence the club - who's medical staff is being stupid

adding to the above post. individual quotes (if u click on it and read on twitter - its a thread )

from what I think - this is bad long term

very concerning, and for us too as i remember many reports weeks ago saying Madrid wanted his medical and injury records to make a decision on signing him, so is he refusing the MRI to hope Madrid will still push for a signing ?

very concerning, and for us too as i remember many reports weeks ago saying Madrid wanted his medical and injury records to make a decision on signing him, so is he refusing the MRI to hope Madrid will still push for a signing ?
Flap flap flap

Player: I don't need a medical
Club: OK, here's lots of money

from what I think - this is bad long term for the player and hence the club - who's medical staff is being stupid

Dortmunds medical department needs to be investigated seriously. There's something wrong there, Reyna constantly injured after he's been given the ok by them. Haaland injured. Other players getting knocks and being told their ok to train when they clearly aren't.

On Reyna he was told apparently by their medical personnel that he was fit enough to play 90 mins and the injury was healed that he could start.

Dortmunds medical department needs to be investigated seriously. There's something wrong there, Reyna constantly injured after he's been given the ok by them. Haaland injured. Other players getting knocks and being told their ok to train when they clearly aren't.

On Reyna he was told apparently by their medical personnel that he was fit enough to play 90 mins and the injury was healed that he could start.

been a few articles on Rose's approach with the squad this year.

I don't believe there'll be any announcement before the end of the league season. We keep getting told "next couple of weeks" and I recall one itk insisting it would be done by Jan, then in Jan, then in March.

It makes no sense to wait until our current squad is in a title run in and a CL semi final to then announce a transfer. Enjoy the football while it's on.
The announcement will be carefully timed, it will either be issued at a point to offset a setback (hopefully there won’t be one!) or after a suitable period of celebration (hopefully there will more than one of them!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.