Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet this drags on and on with all sorts of bollocks written in the media about him going to Madrid, scousers or rags, no mention of us as usual.

If we do somehow manage to sign him I bet it won’t be until the season is over for us and Dortmund. I doubt we’d publicise it during the run-in anyway, the club will be focused on trying to win the title and CL.

If we sign him it’ll be July I reckon.
If the deadline for activating the release clause is April 30th, then seeing as dortmund need to release that information, we should know his decision well before the transfer window opens. Obviously that is all reliant on when the deadline is for the release clause.

Chelsea in for him now,unbelievable.

When a player like this becomes available you can bet every club with a few quid will be in for him. You can bet the rags made a laughable attempt at him as well.

With Haaland though I think the club has decided not to fuck around for once. I think we want him at any cost and will pay whatever it takes and I think we blow anyone out of the water.

When a player like this becomes available you can bet every club with a few quid will be in for him. You can bet the rags made a laughable attempt at him as well.

With Haaland though I think the club has decided not to fuck around for once. I think we want him at any cost and will pay whatever it takes and I think we blow anyone out of the water.
Where have the Chelsea links come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.