Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to reports from Bild via Diario AS, the reason for stalled talks between the parties is a surplus condition from the player’s representatives.

Mino Raiola and the player’s father, Alf Inge, are said to be asking for an extra €70 million as personal bonuses for completing Haaland’s transfer. This new demand has seen Manchester City hesitate and stall talks.

The Premier League side are willing to put in a total of €350 million in the form of bonuses, termination clause and salary to bring the striker home. However, they are not willing to pay the additional amount commanded by his environment.
Makes sense not to pay any more already on top of €350m package. City have gone all out and if agents are still asking for payments on top I wouldnt blame the club to tell them to fuck off personally.

especially if its €70m EACH for Mino and Alf then its even more problematic.

At the end of the day hes football player, not messiah.

I bet this drags on and on with all sorts of bollocks written in the media about him going to Madrid, scousers or rags, no mention of us as usual.

If we do somehow manage to sign him I bet it won’t be until the season is over for us and Dortmund. I doubt we’d publicise it during the run-in anyway, the club will be focused on trying to win the title and CL.

If we sign him it’ll be July I reckon.
spot on

it will drag on until we (or someone else) pays the release clause which wont be until after the season is finished) - until then everything else (especially the twatterarty) is just hot air and guess work for clickbait at best

spot on

it will drag on until we (or someone else) pays the release clause which wont be until after the season is finished) - until then everything else (especially the twatterarty) is just hot air and guess work for clickbait at best
Did you miss the quote from the Dortmund CEO yesterday saying there is a deadline and they want this done as quickly as possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.