Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 30th is the date that’s cropped up most. It’s the date for “formal notification of intent to pay the release clause”, probably the best way I can put it.
that's way closer than i thought it would be, I am guessing it will be immediately leaked after we send the notification or will Dortmund keep it hidden?

According to reports from Bild via Diario AS, the reason for stalled talks between the parties is a surplus condition from the player’s representatives.

Mino Raiola and the player’s father, Alf Inge, are said to be asking for an extra €70 million as personal bonuses for completing Haaland’s transfer. This new demand has seen Manchester City hesitate and stall talks.

The Premier League side are willing to put in a total of €350 million in the form of bonuses, termination clause and salary to bring the striker home. However, they are not willing to pay the additional amount commanded by his environment.

Bild just going through the final death roll in blind hope, before they have to face up to realisation that he is on the way to City.

According to reports from Bild via Diario AS, the reason for stalled talks between the parties is a surplus condition from the player’s representatives.

Mino Raiola and the player’s father, Alf Inge, are said to be asking for an extra €70 million as personal bonuses for completing Haaland’s transfer. This new demand has seen Manchester City hesitate and stall talks.

The Premier League side are willing to put in a total of €350 million in the form of bonuses, termination clause and salary to bring the striker home. However, they are not willing to pay the additional amount commanded by his environment.

I’m sure the agents side is the first thing we would have had the answer to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.