Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I read somewhere we had drawn more blanks this season than for 6/7 years, though. Piled up a lot of big scorelines early in the season but finishing remains a clear concern
Oh, we'd definitely score even more if we had a clinical finisher. I was questioning the point that the scoring had vanished

Grealish agent got around £30m. Haaland is generational player at 22, plausible that Raiola is trying his luck.
You’re building a whole narrative around one “report”. Agent fees are set from the start, as is the whole package, which can be negotiated, of course, but we’re likely way past any negotiations at this point

Grealish agent got around £30m. Haaland is generational player at 22, plausible that Raiola is trying his luck.

Agent fees are at record levels.
Did he fuck, like i say some clowns believe any old fuckin shite

I see this is the daily "take at face value and freak out about something a random person has said in the media" time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.