Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
30th April has been mentioned a fair bit as the release clause date.

Dortmund will want it done quick as fuck so they can crack on with their own transfer incomings. City will feel the same.

I reckon that’s the day “agreement reached between Dortmund and City” news will roll along the screen on Sly News.

i didnt miss it

It didnt say when the deadline was however. ........

in my opinion if it is going to happen it will do so very quickly after the end of the season.....until that point the usual dickheads on twitter will just keep spitting put clickbait for "likes" and attention
You are correct that we don’t know when the deadline is, despite the April 30 rumors (which Fjortoft denied, I think, but I don’t take him much seriously anymore). However, I would guess that Dortmund would want to know what they have before the window opens. Remember how Messi’s old Barcelona contract clearly stipulated that the burofax ought to have been sent by the final day of the season…

You are correct that we don’t know when the deadline is, despite the April 30 rumors (which Fjortoft denied, I think, but I don’t take him much seriously anymore). However, I would guess that Dortmund would want to know what they have before the window opens. Remember how Messi’s old Barcelona contract clearly stipulated that the burofax ought to have been sent by the final day of the season…
I think the date that Fjortoft denied was April 2nd, could be wrong though. I think we’ll know before the end of April, I just have a feeling.

agreed

it will be end of season or damn close to it.....everything else before that is just hot air and bullshit.

Normally city dont do their business in public and wont want anything released before the season is over....especially if it goes to the wire in the league which i suspect it may. After the league and CL is done then we may get news but not before that ihmo

Until then there is plenty of time and space for the fake news brigade on twitter to keep spouting their crap in order to try and justify their own sorry existence......

Dortmund given a deadline of the end of April for Adeyemi according to BILD by RB Salzburg.

I’m just taking a guess that the deadline is soon because Dortmund are rushing to do deals right now. They were patient with Adeyemi saying they would wait until the summer and now in the last two days they rushing to get it done with Salzburg. Same with the German CB they want they are trying to tie that deal up as well. What’s changed to make them rush these deals. Combined fee for both is 65 million.
Bit confused. Surely Dortmund would want a release clause deadline to be missed .. and then they could demand twice as much for Haaland?

Bit confused. Surely Dortmund would want a release clause deadline to be missed .. and then they could demand twice as much for Haaland?
Dortmund obviously know no one would pay €150m for him, like last summer for example. Then they would get no money and no new signings and miss out on their targets to other clubs + stuck with unhappy player on the books.

They are being risk averse here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.