Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit confused. Surely Dortmund would want a release clause deadline to be missed .. and then they could demand twice as much for Haaland?

Reported that salzburg have give them a on deadline on Adeyemi which is the end of April. According to Berger a couple days a go Dortmund cant sign Adeyemi until Haaland is sold. Now from Liverpool sources they are interested in Adeyemi im guessing Dortmund are panicking

If this does collapse, I hope we have some sort of backup plan for bringing someone in. Fans long to see someone who can actually put the ball in the net because its vanished over the last two years.

If this does collapse, I hope we have some sort of backup plan for bringing someone in. Fans long to see someone who can actually put the ball in the net because its vanished over the last two years.
Raiola wants €70million in commission so decent chance this could indeed collapse.

Bit confused. Surely Dortmund would want a release clause deadline to be missed .. and then they could demand twice as much for Haaland?
I think its more of the fact the targets they are trying to sign have had prices arranged with the club but after a certain date the selling team will listen to other offers again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.