Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am desperate for him to sign, if nothing else he will bring a whole new dimension to our attacking options. Defenders will not be able to nudge him off the ball as they do with the likes of Sterling.
He flopped Dias over like he was nothing. He’s built for this league.

There is very little chance of us not knowing by the end of this month. Dortmund will break it immediately and if they don’t they will report the deadline has been missed, Haaland stays, and anyone who wants him can start at £200 million. Raiola can also kiss goodbye to a load of money too.

As much as City want to keep this quiet it’s impossible. The whole World knows about the buyout clause and that it’s a ticking clock.

As much as Fjortoft wants to create a situation where there could be a last minute bid outside of City I don’t think anyone will. They are all too late now.

Looking at all the facts he can only come to City which is why the stories about him going elsewhere have stopped and the criticisms have started.

I don’t think City will leave it to April 30th either. If negotiations are finished it could be any day from today until the deadline.

City will no doubt put off any fanfare until the season has finished but will confirm they have triggered the clause no more.

IF there is a deadline. Them telling Haaland they want a decision by whatever date does not a clause deadline make. Which is currently all that has been claimed.

There may well be a clause timeframe, makes almost no sense for that to be before the season ends. None of us can really know. Remember when quite a dew were convinced it would be triggered on the 1sr of Jan. Then March. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.