Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

City saying nothing but made it plain they weren’t the source of the info.

So it’s either from Haalands/Raiola or BVB themselves.

I lean towards the Haaland end. I don’t think it’s in Dortmund’s interest to leak big news before Der Klassiker.

I am desperate for him to sign, if nothing else he will bring a whole new dimension to our attacking options. Defenders will not be able to nudge him off the ball as they do with the likes of Sterling.
And he certainly won’t run after the ball with VVD and then stop in front of him wondering what to do.

And there's one more, which, if it were true, would raise the question of why the fuck Liverpool (with that world-beating squad) aren't winning everything:

- Klopp is the best manager in the world and one of the greatest ever

They currently have a pretty good chance of winning everything, or a combination of trophies, unfortunately. Up to us to stop at least 2 of those left.

For another thread though.

IF there is a deadline. Them telling Haaland they want a decision by whatever date does not a clause deadline make. Which is currently all that has been claimed.

There may well be a clause timeframe, makes almost no sense for that to be before the season ends. None of us can really know. Remember when quite a dew were convinced it would be triggered on the 1sr of Jan. Then March. etc.
Yeah you are right but I’m going off Tolmie saying a few pages back that Haaland MUST inform Dortmund of his decision by 1st May. There is surely something concrete about that date even if it isn’t the clause deadline (which it could be too)

Whether it is or isn’t I believe Dortmund will spill as soon as they are told by that date.

It’s now at the stage where confirmation will actually quieten things down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.