Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing you believe all City players are thick & you don’t want them at City in that case as none of them have a release clause in their contract as far as I’m aware?

Guessing you wouldn’t want Salah or Mane or 99% of any other decent UK based players at City either are they won’t have release clauses either

Not got any issues with you not wanting Kane, but I’m afraid your reasoning makes no sense whatsoever as barely anyone has a release clause in the UK mate, including our own ‘thick’ players
Ah but they don’t get stuck at clubs where they’ll never win anything then cry that they’re not winning anything. City will happily let most people leave if they wanted to. Kane knows Levy is stingy and won’t sell to a direct rival and knew what he was getting into. So don’t try that shit

Really looking forward to the true fee coming out. Including transfer fee, wages, tax, inflation, his dad’s old wage, taxi/air fare, cost of stationary, refreshments and the cost to publish all the stories. Sure there’s still a fair whack I’ve missed off. ;)
StationEry. If he is going to be stationary, probably not worth the money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.