Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nothing else it does highlight the fact that if we want to buy a striker, then really we need to buy at least two (yes I know we have Gabby). We were basically in the position we are now for much of agueros last two seasons - fucking about with no striker/false 9 because we hadn't got a true plan b.

It’ll be interesting to see if we move to kill the £500k per week story which is obviously bollocks. If we don’t, and considering our lack of action regarding other transfers, we can only assume the club like being reported this way. ‘Only going for the money’ grates as fans, but from a business point of view it obviously helps to have that reputation when you want to attract the best.
It’s 2022. “Only going for the money” stoped being a valid talking point a decade ago! When will people wake up?

Ah but they don’t get stuck at clubs where they’ll never win anything then cry that they’re not winning anything. City will happily let most people leave if they wanted to. Kane knows Levy is stingy and won’t sell to a direct rival and knew what he was getting into. So don’t try that shit
So what you’re actually saying is you don’t want Kane because he didn’t have a time machine to see what Spurs were going to win in the next 6 years?

Question for you, would you have signed a 6 year contract with a club, who had just finished 3rd, essentially securing yours & your family’s future for the next couple of generations, knowing you might be one bad tackle or injury away from your career being over?

If not, why not?

Your opinion is fine with me mate, but I think you’d be better off saying you can’t stand the fella instead of trying to justify it with a bizarre reason bud

By your reasoning all of these players are thick as they had no release clause, so you don’t want them at City & the majority were at clubs who wouldn’t win anything

Walker no release clause, therefore you don’t want him? (Levy & Spurs)

Stones, same
Ake same
Mahrez same
Sterling same
KDB same
Bernardo same
Cancelo same
etc

The whole narrative that a striker won’t fit our style of play is baffling. I must be watching different games with our 1000 crosses to nobody every game.

Yep, wasn't the false 9 that made us so much better last season.

It was Dias and Stones at CB and Rodri infront of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.