Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you’re actually saying is you don’t want Kane because he didn’t have a time machine to see what Spurs were going to win in the next 6 years?

Question for you, would you have signed a 6 year contract with a club, who had just finished 3rd, essentially securing yours & your family’s future for the next couple of generations, knowing you might be one bad tackle or injury away from your career being over?

If not, why not?

Your opinion is fine with me mate, but I think you’d be better off saying you can’t stand the fella instead of trying to justify it with a bizarre reason bud

By your reasoning all of these players are thick as they had no release clause, so you don’t want them at City & the majority were at clubs who wouldn’t win anything

Walker no release clause, therefore you don’t want him? (Levy & Spurs)

Stones, same
Ake same
Mahrez same
Sterling same
KDB same
Bernardo same
Cancelo same
etc

It's just unneccessary hate, it's all boil down that he ended up didn't sign for us and for some reason a small section of our fans have grudge for him because that reason.

I will only get excited after dippers hacks city’s transfer system and leak to some german rags .
But more importantly, is he available tomorrow or is he cup tied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.