Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the top and bottom of it.

If anything we should be thankful that transfer didn't follow through, we got Haaland instead. Makes no mistake both of them are quality player that will have major impact if one of them is sign for us.

The only Haaland have an edge is his age and potential to be better than he currently has right now, but Kane signing will not bad either but alas it didn't happen.

Don’t forget us fans that never wanted us to sign him in the first place and are very happy we’re getting Haaland instead.
That is a fair point. I, too, felt that another striker-less year might have been worthwhile if it meant landing Haaland. Due to his age, he is my preferred choice over Kane. The issue being discussed, however, is the bitterness towards Kane and how much of it is motivated by a personal dislike for the man. I don't remember such bitterness going the way of Alexis Sanchez in summer 2017 when Wenger refused to sanction a sale that the player so desperately wanted.

let's be honest Levy stiffed him.

Well in that case, they should put their hatred to Levy instead Kane. The only crime Kane doing last summer is because he is stupid but understandable because he didn't have a foresight when he sign the new contract back then.

It's already started, and Haaland's signing hasn't been announced yet by any party involved in the possible transfer.

Daily United/Liverpool.

Imagine the headline and amount of positive articles if Haaland was signing for United or Liverpool. The f*cking Rag Fanzine wouldn't have mentioned what the bitter Dortmund fans are saying

Jacob Ranson. Who the f*ck is he? Is he related to Ray Ranson?

Screenshot-20220419-121354-2.png

Gazza is a perfect example of how a career could have been so much more successful if he had a brain
Gazza is a perfect example of a person struggling with life due to numerous undiagnosed ‘needs’, which would’ve probably been identified at an early age nowadays

I’d suggest his failings are down to a lack of support to help him deal with his issues instead of him ‘not having a brain’

It's already started, and Haaland's signing hasn't been announced yet by any party involved in the possible transfer.

Daily United/Liverpool.

Imagine the headline and amount of positive articles if Haaland was signing for United or Liverpool. The f*cking Rag Fanzine wouldn't have mentioned what the bitter Dortmund fans are saying

Jacob Ranson. Who the f*ck is he? Is he related to Ray Ranson?

Screenshot-20220419-121354-2.png
Oh dear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.