Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already started, and Haaland's signing hasn't been announced yet by any party involved in the possible transfer.

Daily United/Liverpool.

Imagine the headline and amount of positive articles if Haaland was signing for United or Liverpool. The f*cking Rag Fanzine wouldn't have mentioned what the bitter Dortmund fans are saying

Jacob Ranson. Who the f*ck is he? Is he related to Ray Ranson?

Screenshot-20220419-121354-2.png
Bring. It. Fucking. On.

Piss boiling champions of the world.

Tuesday 19th April 2022

12:35 log number 1

Not a bad first weekend. I began pitching the tent at around 10:30 on Saturday and was comfortably finished by 12:15. I'd have been done earlier had one of the locals not decided to let his two alsations off their lead to run free. I swear they could smell my corned beef barms but I'd planned ahead and had placed a small number coded padlock through the two zips of the cooler bag. I forgot how organised I was for a moment though and as I darted towards the front entrance of the tent, I managed to rip three tent pegs out of the earth - bringing the left hand side bedroom compartment crashing down.

The dog owner didn't even apologise for the carnage his hounds had caused. I told him they should be on a lead if they had no recall skills. He threatened to torch the tent with me in it but I could tell he was suitably embarrassed.

It was nice weather so after a couple of barms and a slice of buttered Soreen, I decided to have a stroll towards Eccles and found a table at the Unicorn ready for the semi final. Zak Steffen showed similar footwork to that I'd displayed when I brought the west wing of the tent down but I won't hold it against him, nor Monty and Alfie, the two canines.

I had a leisurely stroll back to the Aerodrome with a 6 pack of cans of Heineken under my arm and settled in for a night of plane spotting by getting my pyjamas on early. I'd clearly had a few more than I'd counted at the Unicorn because I was soon as pissed as a fart and woke up around midday on Sunday without seeing even a single private jet land on the tarmac. I decided that a trip to the Aldi in Patricroft to buy some cheap energy drinks was the mission of the day...

Last edited:
Gazza is a perfect example of a person struggling with life due to numerous undiagnosed ‘needs’, which would’ve probably been identified at an early age nowadays

I’d suggest his failings are down to a lack of support to help him deal with his issues instead of him ‘not having a brain’
To be fair... both probably

Looking forward to Pep’s press conference today. Will be interesting to see how he deals with the questions about Haaland. Don’t think he’ll act similarly to the Kane saga but you never know.

Haaland to City could be sporting and sportswashing triumph​

Yeah, this is done.

When you/people share articles all you're doing is giving them the free clicks and free advertising.

Best thing to do is block and/or ignore.

I notice City have said the stories haven’t come from us not they’re not true.

Very close
I'd suspect that as it is out there on every media outlet and City are having to make these denials... it will be announced very very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.