Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Madrid still wanted him in three years then we'd be making a substantial profit. He's worth about £120m now. And he'd have been a huge success with goals and trophies.

It's a win-win situation.

Or they can't afford him and he stays to at least the end of his deal. In which case we'll have another 2 or 3 PLs, plus more.

Exactly, history tells you this, Sane, Torres etc. We'd be looking at a £200m transfer fee so it'd be a win/win regardless.

Except it doesn't. Sane and Torres will never be considered as world class, Sane's end product is abysmal when he has to face any team that employs low block, see his performance vs Villareal, while Torres goes missing for most of the games and is consistently facing abuse from Barcelona fans.

One other hand, not only we have retained the likes of Aguero, Silva and De bruyne but also rewarded them handsomely. Haaland won't be going anywhere once he arrives as he belongs to the same caliber, and that's exactly what that blonde twat "Guti" mentioned in an interview, that it's now or never for Haaland.

I see Balague is another to churn this shite, stay with City for 2 to 3 years and then you can go to Madrid. I can’t see City signing Haaland with this clause in the deal.
Yesterday, the talk was of a 5 year deal.

i can’t see us paying £100m in transfer and agents fees for anything less than a 5 year deal. The only way this 2 or 3 year stuff works is if we have a 5 year contract and a substantial (£150/200m ) release clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.