Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is our inside line on haalands "his ankle turned 90 degrees so something must have broken" and "he refused an mri"???

It doesn't concern me for the most part because we are at that phase where reality is striking and clubs are bitter, but it would be tragic if there were any shred of truth.

So what is our inside line on haalands "his ankle turned 90 degrees so something must have broken" and "he refused an mri"???

It doesn't concern me for the most part because we are at that phase where reality is striking and clubs are bitter, but it would be tragic if there were any shred of truth.

Do clubs not do medical as anymore?

Yesterday, the talk was of a 5 year deal.

i can’t see us paying £100m in transfer and agents fees for anything less than a 5 year deal. The only way this 2 or 3 year stuff works is if we have a 5 year contract and a substantial (£150/200m ) release clause.
Its absolute chancer stuff from all of them. If Haaland signs a 5 year deal than after 3 years he will either sign a contract extension or if not, be sold in reality. There is no release clause, they are just making a story around the basic workings of the transfer market.

Sign him with an understanding that he can leave to join Madrid in 2 to 3 years. Obviously, if things didn't work out eg he couldn't settle here then that would be different and an exit may happen.

Yeah to expect everyone like Aguero will be unrealistic, we can convince them to stay but still it depended on them wheter they want to stay or not. I will not expect to much to Haaland to stay very long, it will be great if he does stay longer but we don't want player to have unhappy feeling that they can't have freedom to move if they want.

Do clubs not do medical as anymore?
Yeah obviously thats the case but if he's refused an MRI, assuming a shred of truth to that "story", do we find out something troubling when he has it?

Imagine how gutting it would be if we all got our hopes up, and on a new level for city signings, only for us to discover something serious at his medical!!! Yikes.

I dont think it's a big issue to be clear...just playing devils advocate.

Yeah obviously thats the case but if he's refused an MRI, assuming a shred of truth to that "story", do we find out something troubling when he has it?

Imagine how gutting it would be if we all got our hopes up, and on a new level for city signings, only for us to discover something serious at his medical!!! Yikes.

That will be in line on what to expect from typical city moment, we always have those every season.

If he's fit...we'll sign him
If he's not...we'll probably still sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.