Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could also say the same about total guesses.
Of course. I’m just saying that as a journalist sometimes you can’t expect the source to be 100% correct, but they can know the way to the correct information anyway

If you really want left field, Phil's not signed his new contract yet...

Too far?
Behave!! Phil loves it at City and would only leave if we needed funds to keep us afloat. Not a chance he leaves.

Maybe Johny Stones? Although he's seems very settled with Manchester.

I reckon Rodders is on the wind up, say that, how old is pigeonio?

Oh yeah, the guy who half the fan base has been screaming to leave for 18 months, whose contract running out has been in the papers all year and who's been linked with half a dozen moves away is really fucking left field.

Tbf I'd be surprised if Rodney Marsh is fully in tune with the mood around Sterling amongst the fanbase. Like most pundits he possibly deals in broad strokes - 'top, top player' etc and thinking there's no way he could leave. I chat to fans of other teams regularly and they all presume Sterling is still absolutely loved and nailed on to stay. To the vast majority of the footballing world Sterling leaving would be a surprise. Never underestimate just how out of touch most of the footballing world is.

Behave!! Phil loves it at City and would only leave if we needed funds to keep us afloat. Not a chance he leaves.

Maybe Johny Stones? Although he's seems very settled with Manchester.

I reckon Rodders is on the wind up, say that, how old is pigeonio?
Ah Pigeonio, was that the guy that stalked the media threads for years insisting there was no media bias against City? He was so convincing he got a few bluemooners to agree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.