Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf I'd be surprised if Rodney Marsh is fully in tune with the mood around Sterling amongst the fanbase. Like most pundits he possibly deals in broad strokes - 'top, top player' etc and thinking there's no way he could leave. I chat to fans of other teams regularly and they all presume Sterling is still absolutely loved and nailed on to stay. To the vast majority of the footballing world Sterling leaving would be a surprise. Never underestimate just how out of touch most of the footballing world is.

This.

i absolutely cannot believe that a rodney marsh tweet has got people speculating about our biggest ever signing (as it stands) leaving. there’s more chance of michael johnson playing for us next season than jack leaving.
Do you come to the transfer forum often?

Going off on wild tangents is a speciality here

Tbf I'd be surprised if Rodney Marsh is fully in tune with the mood around Sterling amongst the fanbase. Like most pundits he possibly deals in broad strokes - 'top, top player' etc and thinking there's no way he could leave. I chat to fans of other teams regularly and they all presume Sterling is still absolutely loved and nailed on to stay. To the vast majority of the footballing world Sterling leaving would be a surprise. Never underestimate just how out of touch most of the footballing world is.

He's active on football twitter and you think he doesn't know about the hate campaign against Sterling?

How often do you get told Sterling is shit and needs to be sold every day on twitter?

Probably because it’s the club he supports…
I don’t care, I don’t think it’s respectful, he’s a professional. His likes are public. He can watch their games at home all he wants. Pep has been to Barcelona games, it’s okay with me. But liking their stuff just opens up for comments and speculation imo. I remember when Ruben Dias started a twitter account and followed Liverpool’s profile, people were outraged. Anyway, like I said before, it’s probably only me.

I don’t care, I don’t think it’s respectful, he’s a professional. His likes are public. He can watch their games at home all he wants. Pep has been to Barcelona games, it’s okay with me. But liking their stuff just opens up for comments and speculation imo. I remember when Ruben Dias started a twitter account and followed Liverpool’s profile, people were outraged. Anyway, like I said before, it’s probably only me.

He was openly fawning over Kev every week when he was still at Villa and it was pretty clear he spent a lot of time watching and admiring us. I think he just likes what he likes and isn't shy about showing his appreciation and I admire that attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.