Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodney Marsh is no TH, he doesn't do cryptic twitter posts. He's just looking a bit sad that he's not relevant anymore I'm afraid.

You are right, back in 2012 when we signed Rodwell and Garcia, he sent considerable number of fans into frenzy by claiming that city's officials were in a Spanish hotel and they were negotiating the transfer of a player who was a important member of Barcelona's first eleven.

He is trying to seek attention, by his lame standards, I won't be surprised if it was a desperate attempt to impress the granny.

Well if the takeover happens it will be AC Milan, they seem to like both Mahrez and Sterling
Mahrez’s wages are doable for them, but Sterling’s are way too much. I doubt they would go so far off their wage bill for him

i absolutely cannot believe that a rodney marsh tweet has got people speculating about our biggest ever signing (as it stands) leaving. there’s more chance of michael johnson playing for us next season than jack leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.