Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The release clause won’t expire until the transfer window opens. I don’t think the deadline will be in the most important part of our season.
It could be that notice for payment has to be issued by April 30th. Makes sense, allows clubs to plan ahead.

For laughs

I bit the bullet and clicked on it (incognito window obviously):-

the 43-year-old Frenchman said: "Haaland is young and ready for a step up, at the moment there are obviously bigger destinations where Champions League football is guaranteed, where trophies are maybe more likely.

"I understand that. But the player is smart enough to understand that United will be back at the top, that’s for sure, and he will fit the bill.

"That’s what United are looking for – someone who can guarantee goals, will definitely play for many, many years and who knows, could even break records."

I'm surprised we don't see more of Saha in the media, he's obviously a genius analyst. Nice to see he thinks of them lot as a step up to better things though, could they become our new feeder club?

the 43-year-old Frenchman said: "Haaland is young and ready for a step up, at the moment there are obviously bigger destinations where Champions League football is guaranteed, where trophies are maybe more likely.

"I understand that. But the player is smart enough to understand that United will be back at the top, that’s for sure, and he will fit the bill.

"That’s what United are looking for – someone who can guarantee goals, will definitely play for many, many years and who knows, could even break records."

I'm surprised we don't see more of Saha in the media, he's obviously a genius analyst. Nice to see he thinks of them lot as a step up to better things though, could they become our new feeder club?
Two words to summarise him ... thick ****.

Would Raiola even deal with United ever again after Pogba, not that Haaland would be crazy enough to join that shower of shit haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.