Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree, but if you owned a business and you had assets worth millions that could leave for nothing in a year, would you sell them and get as much money for them or do you use them for the extra 12 months and let them leave for nothing?

Depends. On how much was being offered, how much it would cost to replace him, where else in the squad investment is needed at the same time, how many new players come in at the same time.

Sometimes a year of a player with 'nothing' at the end is worth more than selling him for a shit fee.

For me Haaland is the long awaited Aguero replacement. Alvarez the Torres replacement. If one of sterling or Jesus were to also leave (if I had to choose it would be Sterling to leave, that 300k a week could be better spent elsewhere and it seems his cycle with city is coming to an end sadly as he’s been class for us)

Then they will need replacing in my opinion with someone like Nkunku who will add a lot goals and assists and can play anywhere across the front line. Haaland Alvarez and Nkunku should add some serious firepower to us next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.