Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not, that would be a huge downgrade! There’s no way we could lose Sterling and Jesus and expect two virtually untried kids to be as good as two experienced internationals. Even with Haaland we’d be weaker if that happened, and have almost no viable cover for injuries and playing over 60 games a season.

We need to keep Jesus and Sterling, and add Haaland to the team. Send Palmer and McAtee out on loan.
Purely on a numbers basis I agree, Haaland replaces Torres.

If Alvarez is added to the squad rather than farmed out then we have a decision to make on who makes way for him. If rumours are true and there’s firm interest in Jesus from Arsenal and we can get a decent fee then it makes sense to let him go.

If Alvarez is added to the squad rather than farmed out then we have a decision to make on who makes way for him. If rumours are true and there’s firm interest in Jesus from Arsenal and we can get a decent fee then it makes sense to let him go.
Not this again. We are not short on squad space

WTF ???? Why when we don’t need to? Rather let an older player go anyway

There are others who’s profile would fit letting go before him, like it or not
I totally agree, but if you owned a business and you had assets worth millions that could leave for nothing in a year, would you sell them and get as much money for them or do you use them for the extra 12 months and let them leave for nothing?

I totally agree, but if you owned a business and you had assets worth millions that could leave for nothing in a year, would you sell them and get as much money for them or do you use them for the extra 12 months and let them leave for nothing?

Depends if I’m drawing a line in the sand, letting people know what we will and won’t do, that we won’t be held over a barrel etc. happens every day fella. Also these assets are depreciated and the last 12 months might make the business a load of money too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.