Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
but they were in Monaco and Mino was in Milano.
Office in Monaco

Office in Monaco
Very sad for the guy R.I.P fella.

Office in Monaco
but he was in the hospital mate....in milano

Sad news about his agent. But the transfer will be a lot less surely now not massive agent fee?
I’ve been looking into the lady lawyer he worked closely with, and I think that doesn’t change
Maybe in future renewals…

RIP to the guy. A good portion of this thread was dedicated to him. For all his faults, I never joined the bashing

Personally I believe footballers should have their wits about them to manage their own affairs rather than hire an agent for it, not everyone is clued up though and plenty of people don't know their worth and would be taken for mugs so it's very understandable their existence.
You must be joking. When you take into account the age, background, maturity of the vast majority of footballers and compare that with the cut throat high finance of modern day elite football these players are in no way prepared to sort out contracts etc. Even examples like Harry Kane’s brother are exploited by football chairman. I think the issue is with agent regulation, restricting their fees to a meaningful percentage would be a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.