Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiola is dead and people slagged him off for a long time they slag off agents all the time but at the end of the day they're just providing a service, it's a lot of money they take out yeah compared to our lives especially but in a sense over the years it generated massive interest and investment in football too, if agents hadn't come along footballers would still be earning pittance like the days of Tom Finney.

Agents do take lots of money out the game but for players to earn a percentage of a major clubs success when they're so intrumental in it is only fair, if these agents and now super agents never got involved maybe football wouldn't be the mega money industry it is today... I'll leave that up to others to decide whether that's a good or bad thing but football is a much better place for many players.

Personally I believe footballers should have their wits about them to manage their own affairs rather than hire an agent for it, not everyone is clued up though and plenty of people don't know their worth and would be taken for mugs so it's very understandable their existence.

He squeezed as much money as he could for his clients so did a good job and is always spoken highly of by the players under him, he may have been greedy but given half the chance to be in his shoes we'd be the same, he was a very driven person he clearly went the extra mile for his clients best interests, even if it lined his pockets to the point of bursting... The same people slagging him on here for years are no different to the people saying we're ruining football with oil money, which is why I've never really piped up and slated him or other agents despite at times thinking bloody hell that's a lot, my thoughts go out to his family as nobody should die before old age but at least he's lived a good life.

R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.