Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume we will have got everything boxed off already, especially knowing Mino was in poor health.

If anything, if there was any doubts left I’d guess you would class this as helping us as now it’d pretty much be down to Alf and Erling.

I don't think people realise that huge teams usually work with agencies. It song be a case of Alfie taking over all negotiations, he'll probably be working alongside Raiola's agency.

Mino was a professional. He and his agency would’ve been planning how to proceed after his death. I think we first publicly knew of his illness and hospitalization 3-4 months ago. This wasn’t a sudden death. Which also means he’s likely had to rely on intermediates and his team for meetings and negotiations. Mino wasnt the only one on his side in the loop on the transfer. Erling (and Alf) want to be at City next season; and City want(need) the player. Mino passing doesn’t change this. And City wouldn’t dare use his death to pay a lower agent fee if it’s already been agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.