Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you start, jesus its bad enough with all the doom and gloom from the other idiot, step back & have a look where we were & where we are now, Pep is the best manager we have ever had & probably will be the best we ever have, we cant win every Fuc#ing game for christ sake!
Just out of interest in your big masterplan if Pep walks who the hell are you going to get in thats any better? get a Fuc#ing grip!
Best comeback ever!! Finally somebody putting a decent spin on it, when did we become a club that gives us the god given right to win every game, we fluffed it now move on

Surely Haaland will need a season of getting to understand Pep's tactics before he starts banging them in for us, that's how it goes isn't it ?
So, who plays CF until Haaland is ready in 2023 ?
It will take a while to fully understand but i think we'll be playing a different way than we've been playing for the last two seasons anyway.
I think we'll be using a lot of pace down the wings and putting crosses into the box, so i expect him to still score his fair share of goals.

Surely Haaland will need a season of getting to understand Pep's tactics before he starts banging them in for us, that's how it goes isn't it ?
So, who plays CF until Haaland is ready in 2023 ?
Great players only need a short period to settle in, maybe not at their very best for a time but still make big contributions from the off.

As it has been said countless times Aguero didn't take that long to settle and he finished the season scoring the winning goal to win our first league title.
And got better and better with age and experience, the great's do.

This little fella started slowly but in a matter of weeks was tearing the league a new one.

1651763469420.png

Dont you start, jesus its bad enough with all the doom and gloom from the other idiot, step back & have a look where we were & where we are now, Pep is the best manager we have ever had & probably will be the best we ever have, we cant win every Fuc#ing game for christ sake!
Just out of interest in your big masterplan if Pep walks who the hell are you going to get in thats any better? get a Fuc#ing grip!
Christ we have some bell ends supporting our club these days. Wtf do they want?. We lost a football match lets get some perspective. It wasn't Peps doing after all.

Not really mate, as City had nothing to lose & everything to gain with a deal for Ronaldo. On top of that, it'd have been another "Welcome to Manchester" moment if nothing else.

I've been in similar situations where something I could do with, but could also live without was offered & I've done exactly the same thing every time. Stated what it was worth to me & told the other party to take it or leave it. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. But if it was never part of your longterm plans anyway, you don't actually really lose at all imo.

Where I'd have been really worried is if Ronaldo became a key part of our plans. That would've shown a complete breakdown in the club's forward planning, post-Aguero.
It wouldn't be another Tevez as Ronaldo wouldn't be fully committed being a Zebra legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.