Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s some turnaround from Nichol mind, unless when he was commentating for ESPN when they had the PL right Darke was dragging him into the anti City vortex because the lad struggled to say a good word about us. I agree he’s very fair nowadays.

Edit my feeble forgot it wasn’t Nichol it was that **** Craig Burley
Wait, do we hate Craig Burley? ESPN FC is the only football pundit show I watch and he's brilliant.

It's going to be a long season next season on the Red Cafe, Erling Haaland | Man City Watch, thread.

Already 10 pages.

Stick it in your favs.

38-E49-D15-8279-4-F6-B-8-CDF-49-A00-AB13-F75.jpg

City TV crew mobilized...

The new shirt looks good on him.
Would they reveal it all at once &if it's coming this week today would likely be the day in my opinion with us playing tomorrow, and 93.20 day on Friday doubt they'd want to have Haaland over shadow it.

The cat is out of the bag now so may as well beat the media and the other morons over the head with it.

BBC Breakfast sports reporter just pushed the narrative he's coming because of the money and that he'll probably go to Madrid eventually. You couldn't make it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.