Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he really has had his medical as claimed, no way will he be playing in Dortmund's last game.

BBC Breakfast sports reporter just pushed the narrative he's coming because of the money and that he'll probably go to Madrid eventually. You couldn't make it up

He is coming because of the money. Same reason any player makes a major move in football outside of Dani Alves going back to Barca to play for minimum wage.

I wish people like this would stop acting like any of these players would go somewhere else for free but they must be coming to City for the money. Salah, Van Dijk, Havertz, Benzema, Lewandowski, Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, pick any player in the top 200 in the world.

Hell, Messi left Barca because they couldn't afford to pay him a reduced salary that was STILL over 6 figures.

Would love to hear from the people who for months kept saying we wouldn’t sign him because we don’t make superstar signings or that certain clubs could have a bigger pull. Does this signing change your perspective on what we could do in the market moving forward? Does it remove some insecurities? Or is it just “Txiki and his release clauses”?
I didn’t think we would sign him. I was basing my prediction on the price tag.
But that price came down dramatically and I moved to the ‘who knows’ camp.

He is coming because of the money. Same reason any player makes a major move in football outside of Dani Alves going back to Barca to play for minimum wage.

I wish people like this would stop acting like any of these players would go somewhere else for free but they must be coming to City for the money. Salah, Van Dijk, Havertz, Benzema, Lewandowski, Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, pick any player in the top 200 in the world.

Hell, Messi left Barca because they couldn't afford to pay him a reduced salary that was STILL over 6 figures.
I agree. I suppose the fact he's a City fan, playing for the best team in the world, in the best league in the world and coached by the best manager in the world doesn't come into it.

I think you’ll find that ALL Liverpool players were boyhood fans of the club, many of them had posters of Kenny Dalgleish on their bedroom wall. Some still do. Sammy Lee definitely does, and he stinks of piss allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.