Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hate us that much that they would prefer to big up a Spanish team over one from our own PL.

I suppose it’s just what people want to hear and is a sad reflection of society today.

The truth means nothing the thing that counts is “what is popular?” I fear for future generations who can’t even remember when truth>popular so they are both the same to anyone under 15.

Its not spoiling it for me I just place the World on “ignore” and love my BM echo chamber bubble on this one.

Same reason any player makes a major move in football outside of Dani Alves going back to Barca to play for minimum wage.
This is a bullshit narrative. Brazilian club São Paulo is paying him a monthly check with the money he’s owed for his time in the country

Watching last night's ESPN FC, and Shaka Hislop, Stevie Nicol, Nedum Onuoha and Jan Åge Fjørtoft have all just spent the entire ep calling the host a complete moron for claiming City are ruining the league.
So Jan’s a friend now?

You’re stuck in 2008. Haaland is making this move for his career. This isn’t Robinho.
The fact he will be paid on par with other players on mega money is irrelevant. He isn’t going to come here for pennies. They’re paid what they’re worth.
You've missed my point completely.

Players move for the money AS WELL AS OTHER THINGS.

My point is that I refuse to criticise anyone for wanting to take a job elsewhere that pays more.

Ederson

Walker/Cancelo
Dias/Stones
Laporte/Ake
Cancelo/Zinchenko

De Bruyne
Rodri
Bernardo/Gundogan

Foden/Grealish/Sterling/Palmer
Haaland
Alvarez/Mahrez/Jesus

That's unreal. Another experienced full back with decent pace and a dynamic midfielder and that's the best side in world football bar none.
Apparently we are after a youngster at right back.

Rodri needs help urgently when Fern goes. I hope it’s Tchouameni but FDJ would be fine too!

To be mega cringy

He's coming home
He's coming Home
Erlings coming Home

Everyone seems to know the score
They've seen it all before
They just know
They're so sure
That we're gonna blow you away
with the money we pay
and we fucked fair play....
we must still be cheating cause

Haalands coming home
cheaper than a Sancho
Haalands coming home
Greenwoods wife's been banjo'd

Haalands coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.