Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland is obviously amazing but the amount of space Dortmund get is absolutely insane. He would not get anywhere near that space playing for City.

I mean look at all the space Sevilla gave them in CL. Sevilla vs City would have parked the bus and hit on the counter.
Good thing about haaland is though is he has one hell of a shot on him, including a standing shot, so he doesnt even need that much space.

Best manager in the world,
Best team in the world just missing a prolific number 9.
Guarantee of trophies,
Paid more than you will ever need.
Club you supported as a kid
Your dad played for them and is a cult favourite.

taking our pessimistic blue specs off the deal is absolutely the right one, if he chose United cos his old boss was nice to him as a kid and chose to lump around with those useless fuckers then obviously he doesn’t have the right mind set and i wouldn’t lose sleep.

Best manager in the world,
Best team in the world just missing a prolific number 9.
Guarantee of trophies,
Paid more than you will ever need.
Club you supported as a kid
Your dad played for them and is a cult favourite.

taking our pessimistic blue specs off the deal is absolutely the right one, if he chose United cos his old boss was nice to him as a kid and chose to lump around with those useless fuckers then obviously he doesn’t have the right mind set and i wouldn’t lose sleep.
Lets be honest, there are a handful of clubs/fans who will all feel they can offer him a great deal at a fantastic club. Madrid, Barca, Juve, PSG, Liverpool, united will all be competing for Haaland and as much as we like to think we offer something different, i think realistically we are just another option to him amongst a long list of europes biggest teams. Maybe his connection to City will help us, but i'll be delighted and slightly stunned if we actually do end up getting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.