Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest, there are a handful of clubs/fans who will all feel they can offer him a great deal at a fantastic club. Madrid, Barca, Juve, PSG, Liverpool, united will all be competing for Haaland and as much as we like to think we offer something different, i think realistically we are just another option to him amongst a long list of europes biggest teams. Maybe his connection to City will help us, but i'll be delighted and slightly stunned if we actually do end up getting him.

which of them clubs are not in massive amount of debt?

which of them clubs are not in massive amount of debt?
When has that ever stopped them spending big? Madrid will get some dodgy bung from somewhere, Barca will be bailed out, united just keep piling on the debt and UEFA will focus on our spending.

When has that ever stopped them spending big? Madrid will get some dodgy bung from somewhere, Barca will be bailed out, united just keep piling on the debt and UEFA will focus on our spending.
Madrid and Barcelona are a billion in debt think the rags Chelsea could compete and spend a decent amount this summer. Bottom line it be up to Haaland!

Madrid and Barcelona are a billion in debt think the rags Chelsea could compete and spend a decent amount this summer. Bottom line it be up to Haaland!
It's interesting what he will be looking at.
1. Us, with the players we have, the manager and wages we can pay. Then of course what he can win.
2. Chelsea are on a rebuild with the new manager, they have great players as well, but not as great as ours. He could win something there and of course earn what we could pay.
3. united. Are they still a pull? I don't think so. Do they have great players? No, they have one - Fernandes. Of course he can earn whatever he asks for there, so it would be down to money to move there.

The Spanish clubs won't be in for him, so I put it down to a straight fight between us and Chelsea. Let's hope he prefers a lighter shade of Blue.

Yes agreed, just hope we leave nothing to chance. If he chooses another club because of personal football reasons then i can accept that, but if we get out bid, he moves for higher wages then ill be disappointed. This for me is the one that sets us up for the next 7 or 8 years and potentially the first genuine best player on the planet. Messi would be a fun signing for a year or two, this would be an era defining signing.

It's interesting what he will be looking at.
1. Us, with the players we have, the manager and wages we can pay. Then of course what he can win.
2. Chelsea are on a rebuild with the new manager, they have great players as well, but not as great as ours. He could win something there and of course earn what we could pay.
3. united. Are they still a pull? I don't think so. Do they have great players? No, they have one - Fernandes. Of course he can earn whatever he asks for there, so it would be down to money to move there.

The Spanish clubs won't be in for him, so I put it down to a straight fight between us and Chelsea. Let's hope he prefers a lighter shade of Blue.
If a player chooses more money over the chance to work with one of the best managers there’s ever been and to compete for the big trophies then he’s not right for us anyway. What a fantastic position to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.