Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only passing on a snippet I was given a couple of days ago. Take it as you will.

Other clubs will be (and have been) offered far more favourable payment terms than we have. They are desperate to sell him to anyone other than us, despite the financial implications.

Dortmund are bitter, bitter cunts when it comes to City.

Did I read the other day you are based in Germany and work in journalism?

Apologies if I've mixed you up with another poster.

Is Raoila even that big of a problem? He doesn't literally kick up a fuss with every player, it's only the ones that need/want him to kick up a fuss. Plus we know he was willing to work with City/Pep because of the Pogba situation back in 2018.

Even then it seems according to here it's Alfie that's the real man with control here.

We just need to let the present team focus on their jobs and make this season special like none before.

City are such smooth operators these days when it comes to doing works in advance.
Yeah they’re obviously working on a lot of shit but there’s always so many variables

Hey just passing on some info not trying to say iv got itk info haha but I know someone who gets info on Dortmund, Dortmund Is really the only team I can say I get info on. he's been right with everything he's told me before with transfers. So take it or leave it.

Hes told me that there's talk at Dortmund that Haaland may have decided the club he wants to go to theres been buzz around his camp for weeks now about his next move. Don't worry about their chairman he did the same with Dembele saying he'd never sell then sold. There is truth to the clause its 110 million euros. Dortmund have struggled financially and will be selling both Sancho and Haaland this summer especially if they don't get champions league. There was also talk after the first sevilla tie about a new contract for haaland to get rid of the clause but he refused.

That's all he's given me I trust him since he's known Info before. The majority of stuff he's had info on was true.

Only passing on a snippet I was given a couple of days ago. Take it as you will.

Other clubs will be (and have been) offered far more favourable payment terms than we have. They are desperate to sell him to anyone other than us, despite the financial implications.

Dortmund are bitter, bitter cunts when it comes to City.
What’s Dortmund’s gripe with us? I’m not aware of any issues.

Yes, Dortmund has very little leverage here.

Let's again maybe assume there is no buyout this summer, Dortmund can't afford to tell the player he is staying put for another year, when the reality is that next year they would receive £35m less due to his clause.

It's all bravado.

Even if Dortmund are offering preferential payment terms to others, it doesn't really move the needle if Haaland tells Dortmund he is leaving this summer and only wants City.

It is worth mentioning again, it is a perfect storm in so many ways - on and off the pitch - also factoring Sergio and Fern's contractual situation (big wages) and a global financial downturn.

Dortmund can't afford to bluff it out, they can't afford to strong arm the player, they certainly can't afford to kick-start an auction if Haaland has already made his mind up.

they dirty world behind closed doors can stop anybody moving to manchester city ? agents have to tow the line with uefa. then clubs have this secret code that has a lot of power in you don't work with manchester city if you want a favour like loans of youth players or late or unpaid transfer fees

now if munich can steal sane for peanuts from us. you can bet they have Dortmund in there pockets with the amount of deals between players at both clubs

look if the stories are true and haaland is a blue and want to come to city and city are willing to pay over the odds then yes why not ? maybe the sancho sell out is a working point. then they could add £40million to his selling fee to united and get £130 million for him

dortmond stand to make big money this summer and both haaland and sancho deals could pocket them well over £200million ? haaland deal is the key ? if he wants out the rest will want out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.