Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho's wages are 150k and Aguero's wages are 230k. That frees off 380k from the payroll table. We can negotiate Haaland to maybe a smaller fee (320k) and even give KDB a new contract. I'm not so sure if Sterling warrants one until he gets his form back, but we might have money left for that too.

We may have to put off the rest till next season though. I also don't know how the other wages will work but I think we might sell Mahrez and we will also make a lot of money off other loanees with a buy out clause. Controversial, but I like his high wage demand as in a way that clears a lot of competition for his signature.
We will probably be looking to replace Dinho with someone, though admittedly they won’t be on anywhere near as much as he is on currently.

I trust the club to manage it properly in any case but I think that 350k a week would be steep for a 20 year old when our key players are on less. This is all hypothetical of course anyway as the reports might not even be true.

6 clubs inquired about him to both his agents and Dortmund. Maybe one of the clubs leaked what he wanted at that club. Interesting thing is Luckhurst is a rag journalist which leads me to believe that they are distancing from Haaland more and more.

He could also have different wage demands for different clubs. For example, he is guranteed trophies at City, so maybe he would ask less from us?
Good point

I don’t think it’s true but if it is then I think it’s too much for a 20 year old considering how much our top players are on in comparison

If it is not true, hardly worth debating whether it is too much or not.

I don't particularly care, truth be told. The club will, if seriously trying this, offer and pay what they are comfortable with and what they value the transfervand his services to make it happen. And i'll be comfortable with whatever that is. Or with what it isn't, if they don't make it happen, for whatever reason.

If it is not true, hardly worth debating whether it is too much or not.

I don't particularly care, truth be told. The club will, if seriously trying this, offer and pay what they are comfortable with and what they value the transfervand his services to make it happen. And i'll be comfortable with whatever that is. Or with what it isn't, if they don't make it happen, for whatever reason.
Well we don’t know whether it’s true or not. I don’t think it is but someone kindly posted the rumour which opened it up for debate. I simply said that if it’s true, then it’s too much in my opinion. All hypothetical and I did allude to that in my original post :)

I also trust the club to manage it properly though regardless :)

Well we don’t know whether it’s true or not. I don’t think it is but someone kindly posted the rumour which opened it up for debate. I simply said that if it’s true, then it’s too much in my opinion. All hypothetical and I did allude to that in my original post :)

I also trust the club to manage it properly though regardless :)

I did not intend that as snappy at all btw, apologies if it read that way.

I'll simply stick with 'that claim is bollocks' to start off with, before i go too far into thinking about if it would be too much if it Were true. Which, at face value, obviously, it would.

Another positive sign.

The United guys putting it out there to distance themselves and make out it’s about money. (Despite Utd paying massive wages and fees as we all know).

Yep, Ladyman had a £350k a dig in his Mail column today, suggesting the only reason we can get him is because he is asking for so much and not right in a global pandemic.

Luckhurst has just lifted it from that.

I'm shocked Haaland camp felt the need to share their bargaining position with so many people!

I'm even more shocked that people are shocked one of the hottest talents in world football wants to earn less than David fucking De Gea!!

Yep, Ladyman had a £350k a dig in his Mail column today, suggesting the only reason we can get him is because he is asking for so much and not right in a global pandemic.

Luckhurst has just lifted it from that.

I'm shocked Haaland camp felt the need to share their bargaining position with so many people!

I'm even more shocked that people are shocked one of the hottest talents in world football wants to earn less than David fucking De Gea!!

I assume the wage amount isn’t true though? Maybe with bonuses included but that won’t be flat rate surely?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.