Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume the wage amount isn’t true though? Maybe with bonuses included but that won’t be flat rate surely?!

It can't be far off. You don't sign someone for in the region of £100m and pay them less than top rate. Sterling and KDB are on around 300, I'm sure Haaland will be right up there with them.

Sterling is on £300k a week. So of course Haaland will be on more than that.

KDB is on £350k + bonuses.

Haaland's suggested £350k a week demand is about right. You could maybe even say its slightly on the low side considering he is literally generational talent.

I assume the wage amount isn’t true though? Maybe with bonuses included but that won’t be flat rate surely?!

City don't just make approaches without already having a good idea of what we can afford.

We are still at the front of the queue, so that tells us we don't need to fret.

Mbappe earns at least the same amount, and Haaland will be worth it to us over the next ten years if he stays.

Good think about Dortmund, they are pretty public about their demands and put a deadline on things ala Sancho and I think they did the same with Dembele?

And it won't really be a negotiation it will be pay up or move on.

So we'll know early doors if he's coming or not and can move on to whoever is next in line if required (plz not Lukaku)

Good think about Dortmund, they are pretty public about their demands and put a deadline on things ala Sancho and I think they did the same with Dembele?

So we'll know early doors if he's coming or not and can move on to whoever is next in line if required (plz not Lukaku)
Not a chance a team is spending 150mil on a player they can get for 60/70mil the season after with another year of first team exposure, especially with the pandemic. 100mil or there abouts is a 80mil profit on a player they’ve had for 18 months. If they sell Sancho as well, that’s 200mil for a rebuild. I don’t think they’d turn that down.

I think this may be one of the few times City may pay up regardless of the price. Players of this caliber don't come around every year, and I think they realize that the way they did with Mbappe a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.