Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like someone leaked it to the press, either way, he confirmed it and gave a little interview. I think I know who the guy is, and he strikes me as a bit of an attention seeker.

It’s a private group, which means that all members have to be approved to be added, and it’s a quite small group compared to other clubs fan groups. Only members can see who’s part of the group, and thus it seems unprofessional to me telling/confirming it to the press. I’m sure Haaland does not appreciate the press getting hold of his membership

That is interesting to know, thanks for that.

I’m sure Haaland does not appreciate the press getting hold of his membership
As long as the club had nothing to do with it (sincerely doubt we did) it's nothing to worry about. I'd be more worried about him reading some of the shite on this thread.

Madrid journalists going all out on Haaland news.....Feels more like a ploy to gather clicks but it is Real Madrid at the end of the day.

Based on what exactly?
Usually when Real want a top player they get them, they are a huge pull even in their current state.Maybe times have changed but i think it was Graham Hunter who said they have access to huge lines of credit this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.