Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The below is from the Sun (i know, i know). The quote is attributed to an Admin on the board.

City will hope his affection for the club will give them a crucial edge over their rivals.

The Norwegian spent 18 months as part of Citysnakk before quitting last year as people kept pestering him to sign for the club.

His dad Alfie remains a member and one of the group admins said: “It was clear from his time with the group that Erling is a passionate supporter of our club.

“We’re all delighted he is getting his chance to play at the Etihad. It’s a dream draw for him and his family.

“We would love it if one day he is playing there more regularly.''

Mbappe's goalscoring attributes are underestimated. He does need to leave PSG to move up to the next level though.
He has a bit of time yet, Zidane didn't leave Bordeaux until he was 24 and while ligue 1 may have been arguably slightly stronger then Bordeaux weren't playing CL football. Ronaldinho was 22 leaving PSG when ligue 1 was weaker than it is now. Both were probably the 2 greatest players in World football at the peak of their careers. Messi and Ronaldo are unlikely to ever be matched purely for longetivity at the very, very top. There was a 10 year period where Schneider came close in one season and nobody else was seen to have really managed (although everyone will have their personal favourites during this time - mine was Iniesta).

The below is from the Sun (i know, i know). The quote is attributed to an Admin on the board.

City will hope his affection for the club will give them a crucial edge over their rivals.

The Norwegian spent 18 months as part of Citysnakk before quitting last year as people kept pestering him to sign for the club.

His dad Alfie remains a member and one of the group admins said: “It was clear from his time with the group that Erling is a passionate supporter of our club.

“We’re all delighted he is getting his chance to play at the Etihad. It’s a dream draw for him and his family.

“We would love it if one day he is playing there more regularly.''
I’ve been a member of that facebook group for a couple years now. Unprofessional by the admin to leak it to the press

I’ve been a member of that facebook group for a couple years now. Unprofessional by the admin to leak it to the press

Did they? or did the press pick up on it and they commented, timed with the CL draw and speculative questions. I don't know enough about it, but the rumours of him being part of a city forum in norway have been about a while.

Either way, prob not their place to comment, you have a point.

Did they? or did the press pick up on it and they commented, timed with the CL draw and speculative questions. I don't know enough about it, but the rumours of him being part of a city forum in norway have been about a while.

Either way, prob not their place to comment, you have a point.
It seems like someone leaked it to the press, either way, he confirmed it and gave a little interview. I think I know who the guy is, and he strikes me as a bit of an attention seeker.

It’s a private group, which means that all members have to be approved to be added, and it’s a quite small group compared to other clubs fan groups. Only members can see who’s part of the group, and thus it seems unprofessional to me telling/confirming it to the press. I’m sure Haaland does not appreciate the press getting hold of his membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.