Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took part in a protest before the match. It was against the status of forced labour and conditions in Qatar (World Cup). Also about LGBT.
Could be a fly in the ointment for us if this or sports washing and LGBT in the Middle East gains traction.

If he does sign for us I can see this image being used plenty. He'll be called a hypocrite no doubt.
_117696638_norway.jpg
He’s looks like mongo from blazing saddles in that, special indeed (:

Not been following this thread but it's all over the media that his move to Madrid is all but done. What's the general view a out that - Is it bullshit?

Not been following this thread but it's all over the media that his move to Madrid is all but done. What's the general view a out that - Is it bullshit?

The media this morning have got stories running about Barca and Madrid both being able to buy him, just the small issue of not being able to pay Dortmund with actual cash. Maybe they're going to raise funds by selling off a series of Non-funigible club branded tokens..

Last edited:
If he does sign for us I can see this image being used plenty. He'll be called a hypocrite no doubt.
_117696638_norway.jpg

Took part in a protest before the match. It was against the status of forced labour and conditions in Qatar (World Cup). Also about LGBT.
Could be a fly in the ointment for us if this or sports washing and LGBT in the Middle East gains traction.

Who cares?

I don't mean to sound like an arsehole but some of you need to stop worrying about our public image all the time.

The media this morning have got stories running about Barca and Madrid both being able to buy him, just the small issue of not being able to pay Dortmund with actual cash. Maybe they're going raise funds by selling off a series of Non-funigible club branded tokens..
This year of all years, I don't see Dortmund accepting one of Madrid or Barca's on the never- never "we'll pay you £5m now and the rest at some point between next year and the death of the sun" deals, both due to the current financial climate caused by COVID within the sport and due to the fact that Madrid and Barca already owe out money that they haven't paid.

This year of all years, I don't see Dortmund accepting one of Madrid or Barca's on the never- never "we'll pay you £5m now and the rest at some point between next year and the death of the sun" deals, both due to the current financial climate caused by COVID within the sport and due to the fact that Madrid and Barca already owe out money that they haven't paid.

Maybe they will offer players as an exchange?

Maybe they will offer players as an exchange?
Same problem as always, Dortmund won't pay the wages they do. Barca have a teenage full back on €125k a week, Haaland is on similar as Dortmund's star player. So even if they have a player Dortmund want they'll have to pay up the contract with money they don't have.

I would never discount Real Madrid, or their pull and chances of landing any player.

I would go as far as saying I find everything claimed totally believable.

Whether that makes it true or not, who can say, but I can see it, and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

“Haaland's signing for Madrid is practically done. It is closer than it seems.

"One of the keys is Florentino's great harmony with the president of Dortmund, who are contemporary and get along very well.

“The negotiation with Raiola is being carried out by Jose Angel Sanchez and the agreement with the footballer is closed.”

That is what was claimed, by someone in the spanish media.

Any news story coming out before Dortmund is eliminated from the UCL shouldn’t be believed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.