Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would add, they have the same advantages as us. Here he'd be replacing aguero, there, benzama. Both top teams, capable of winning trophies. Both with good managers, Pep is obviously the very top, but zidane is highly rated too. In terms of how they play, probably suits him more than how we do. The only thing then is, a family and maybe emotional link to us. Vs, being a Real Madrid player, which is a prestige for any player. Prem vs La liga, possibly a consideration.

And they certainly Will have/find the money. Just as we will, but they would imho go further with offering it

I would add, they have the same advantages as us. Here he'd be replacing aguero, there, benzama. Both top teams, capable of winning trophies. Both with good managers, Pep is obviously the very top, but zidane is highly rated too. In terms of how they play, probably suits him more than how we do. The only thing then is, a family and maybe emotional link to us. Vs, being a Real Madrid player, which is a prestige for any player. Prem vs La liga, possibly a consideration.

And they certainly Will have/find the money. Just as we will, but they would imho go further with offering it

I'm not sure Zidane is rated anywhere near the same level in terms of technical coaching as Pep

The one difference is we really only need a striker. They need to replace ageing players in other positions too. I’m also not convinced that they can spend as big as us without selling or getting Bale off the wage bill

Who cares?

I don't mean to sound like an arsehole but some of you need to stop worrying about our public image all the time.

Not sure where I said I give a shit? Just pointing out that the rats in the media will be all over it.
Ronay has already done something similar with Odegaard and Panja with Stones.

Not sure where I said I give a shit? Just pointing out that the rats in the media will be all over it.

Fair enough, I just thought it went without saying that Haaland will go from media darling to obnoxious little shit who comes from a long line of dickheads after his dad tried to end Keane's career. Personally, I revel in it at this point.

The media this morning have got stories running about Barca and Madrid both being able to buy him, just the small issue of not being able to pay Dortmund with actual cash. Maybe they're going to raise funds by selling off a series of Non-funigible club branded tokens..

It all boils down to the player too. As a few have mentioned: we’re one of the best in the world right now with world class facilities, players, manager and his path into the first team is right there given Aguero is likely going.

On top of that, we have the Alfie factor.

Barca and Madrid are obviously attractive propositions still but I reckon we’re ahead. Plus, like you said, we actually have the money to pay for him...

Doubt City, Arsenal, Madrid, Stones' family and friends, Odegaard's family and friends, in fact anyone other than a few sad and bitter rags and dippers gives a flying fuck. Alfie definitely wouldn't and I doubt his son would.

All down to the kid when all these clubs mentioned want him! Dortmund will get paid agents will get paid the player will get a very good contract. We just have to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.