Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never discount Real Madrid, or their pull and chances of landing any player.

I would go as far as saying I find everything claimed totally believable.

Whether that makes it true or not, who can say, but I can see it, and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

“Haaland's signing for Madrid is practically done. It is closer than it seems.

"One of the keys is Florentino's great harmony with the president of Dortmund, who are contemporary and get along very well.

“The negotiation with Raiola is being carried out by Jose Angel Sanchez and the agreement with the footballer is closed.”

That is what was claimed, by someone in the spanish media.
I dare say there's as many websites/Twitter feeds saying the same about us, they can't all be correct. I'm as confident as can be (given I'm not ITK) that he's our future false 9 ;)

I dare say there's as many websites/Twitter feeds saying the same about us, they can't all be correct. I'm as confident as can be (given I'm not ITK) that he's our future false 9 ;)

Really? Show me any source saying the deal with us is all but comcluded and terms with the player done???

I've read bigger all other than speculation that we might be interested in him. Well no shit Sherlock.

I've not seen any, not any claiming it a done deal as such.

You are right, can't all be correct. How do you choose which ones to bin and which ones are worthy of any attention.

It is all discussion, thats all. 2+ months ahead of the window opening.

Telling article in ESPN

Dortmund set 180m valuation

More important

sources told ESPN that Manchester City are surprised at the optimistic reports in Spain regarding the two teams' hopes of signing him as they believe they are in a stronger position to make a move.

Reactions: bga
Telling article in ESPN

More important

sources told ESPN that Manchester City are surprised at the optimistic reports in Spain regarding the two teams' hopes of signing him as they believe they are in a stronger position to make a move.

If they don't get CL football - good luck with that!

Really? Show me any source saying the deal with us is all but comcluded and terms with the player done???

I've read bigger all other than speculation that we might be interested in him. Well no shit Sherlock.
Perhaps the phrase 'I dare say..' is too difficult for you to understand?

Your 'source' is a Madrid based digital newspaper called Okdiario, but you go on believing everything you read. Sadly the Weekly World News doesn't exist anymore.

Telling article in ESPN

More important

It stars off at 180m and then slowly it drops and drops and drops...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.