Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know things can change and someone else could emerge, but right now the media are billing Haaland and Mbappe as the new Messi and Ronaldo (once Messi retires) in terms of 2 players clear of the rest and fighting it out for the Balon D’Or over many years. Imagine it being a City player in that conversation! It’s only really hitting me now just how pivotal this signing would be. I think he’d be the biggest signing in the club’s history, and I don’t mean in terms of the fee, just generally. I am at the point now where I’d genuinely be crushed if we don’t get him, my heart is set on this transfer.

Certain journos - the usual suspects - spouting nonsense again if the human rights protest being done by haaland and co. Will have bearing in choosing the next club. FFS - bored aren't they

Zzzzzz

I feel so bad watching him play for this god-awful Norwegian national team

Certain journos - the usual suspects - spouting nonsense again if the human rights protest being done by haaland and co. Will have bearing in choosing the next club. FFS - bored aren't they

Zzzzzz
Delaney isn’t it wasn’t he the one employed by a middle eastern newspaper or Saudi’s Arabia? I may be wrong it’s easy to getter cockwombles mixed up.

Delaney isn’t it wasn’t he the one employed by a middle eastern newspaper or Saudi’s Arabia? I may be wrong it’s easy to getter cockwombles mixed up.

Wasn't him for now, but he will spew nonsense as well (luckily am blocked by him on Twitter despite never abusing or trolling him ) This was the NYT reporter

There’s a generation of Bluemooners who came before you who will hold claim to that don’t worry. My username’s been bastardized in far worse ways down the years.

Its Chris Wheeler who wrote about the release clause in the Mail exclusive he did after United’s Milan game the other week. He basically said United briefed that they weren’t in a position to pay 90 million pounds in one go.

It’s worth mentioning that the Catalan press said a few weeks back also that there’s a clause this summer.

Thanks, certainly answers my question then.

That is around the time I saw Dortmund denying it, through the German media, and wondered why the'd deny something that wasnt claimed.

PS, I don't find it believable that Utd can't pay 90m in one go, but that is a side point.

Thanks, certainly answers my question then.

That is around the time I saw Dortmund denying it, through the German media, and wondered why the'd deny something that wasnt claimed.

PS, I don't find it believable that Utd can't pay 90m in one go, but that is a side point.
Have a look at their cash on hand balance then.

Have a look at their cash on hand balance then.

You don't need cash to borrow. But to be honest, I don't care enough about them to bother. I'll take the correction, trust you are right, and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.